2011年11月19日土曜日

New laboratory

A new logo for our laboratory is now under considering, also the the total designing of the gate and inside?
Several ideas comes out, deeper consideration and negotiation would be necessary involving the opinion of my son's attendance, because there would be great possibility to go after my job and laboratory.

Anxiety in future may occur because the situation, two professionals in the same laboratory would have tendency to collide depending on different opinions each other?

Some separation with my movement to another place may be possible in future. I may go according to my favor because my duty to nourish the next generation is almost over now.

On fortune telling in My Yahoo, my luck is only 51% today, so I have refrained from driving an automobile in the rainy climate today to my working place.

Inner layout of new laboratory would be re-confirmed this after noon, arranging every parts of equipment including entrance doors, not so easy but interesting for me to do new works like this in different field.

Implantation of automatic door to new place is considered, though the constructors are not willing to my suggestion? So polite treatment would carry out to move glass made automatic door to another place if intended by the engineers? Why not?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿