2011年11月13日日曜日

Favorite lenses



Thanks to Princeton Co., I could find out the driver soft-wear in the Web site for old CF card reader PRD-CF.
Today picked out I the Digital SLR camera with favorite lenses that had been left untouched for long time. Now I wanna show my own way to have used now old Canon 10D.

Elmar 65mm/3,5 Macro is the most used one with Pentax Extension Helicoid rings close up to 1:1. Because of the triplet design and single coated lens surfaces, color reproduction is not enough, but this disadvantage could be overcome by Photoshop program.

Famous Elmar 50mm/3,5 is based on plastic Canon body cap with keeping flange back distance at infinity, sinking barrel could be pulled out for close up till 1/2 magnification. Light and less projection make easy handling.

For ultimate resolution and transition with wider angle view use I Super Elmar 15mm/3.5 that was designed by Leitz GMBH by it's own technology by means of computer designing, different from Schneider nor Carl Zeiss.

Though all the lenses I'm fond of are Elmars with f-3,5 aperture, Elmarit with f-2,8 has some different taste on 90mm, I'll tell about this in a later report.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿