2011年11月14日月曜日

Compact D-Cam enough?

Though I'm satisfied with the capabilities of recent compact digital camera, I happen to open some camera bag that had been thrown away for a long time, because the compact one was left at home at that time. Then I came across to the result shocked and moved so much.

Compact digital camera was compared with ancient Leitz lens equipped old Canon digital SLR camera yesterday. Just an incomparably different picture has been obtained.

Then what do I want on the lens exiting just in front of imaging device surface, what performance?

Perfect correction of Seidel's 5 aberration?

Resolution?

Transition?

Color correction like super-achromatic one?

Deeper color reproduction based on light transparent glass coating technology?

Clear and clean sharpness supported by extraordinary computerized designing?

Or very special grass material with highly dispersed low-intensity like fluorite?

Bright one with big diameter frontal glass?

Ultimate correction of any further dimension world utilizing computerized analysis?

I don't want to fulfill any upper requirements if the natural reproduction of three dimensional objects on the flat 2 dimensional surface with atmospheric condition and the texture, even temperature and humidity. I don't want to put an emphasis on resolution capability like a Botanical painting method.

I make it a rule to hung the picture after finishing in my room before the competition. I would be a candidate with it if I could endure to stay with it for two weeks. Unfortunately I have no experience to have given permission.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿