2011年7月29日金曜日

Young singer

There was very good today, my favorite young singer happened to drop in my laboratory.
Remembering past, two years have passed already since I had attended in her concert in Summer at Nishinomiya Concert Hall.

I believe in her potentials and capability to become a great Soprano singer in very near future.
I told her some technologies and the ways to keep herself in healthy condition including our newer findings of laboratory-level experiments about the mechanisms of nerve and muscle.

Also she promised me to invite me for her concert next year, looking forward to it.

Anyway young person looks so nice with intense youthful energy.

http://www.dl.msmnyc.edu/events/2010/april/19/5th_annual_international_student_concert_webcast

(34:40 is the time scale number for her exhibition)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿