2011年7月20日水曜日

Opinions

My son insists to attend in the designing of new laboratory, because he would play there as a representative instead of myself in future, he is thinking over alternation of generation. I'm very grad to hear that because I could feel some strong intention to work there as a professional. Of course I'll never stand on my own theory nor an old style opinion any more.

Do I continue working so active as before after the alternations, considering my age?

I may have small laboratory on a smaller scale than current one at a half of the status now. I imagine that----Convenient place like just in front of some Hankyu Rail Way station, second floored, 20 tsubo?
How about selling away my villa, it's not impossible?

Freedom is my future course so long as I'm keeping a State qualification license that's valid for my life.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿