2011年7月9日土曜日

New story

No big change has taken place on the movement of my laboratory from Osaka City to Hyogo Prefecture except the representative. At the beginning the name was intended to be my son for the sake of generation changes in near future, the name would be myself after a good consideration.
I'm going to have lunch with some architectural designer today negotiation the planning of my new laboratory.

The keys to designing of our laboratory are that of setting of pipe inclination for draft water and that of decreasing the resistance of vacuum conduit.
The former is the setting of pipe inclinations, not so difficult problem, the latter is not so easy because some physiologic calculations may be required to decide the diameter of the pipe that coming gradually smaller depending on the distance from the vacuum pump.
Anyway the story has begun again after 23 years later from my former laboratory establishment.

Atlantis, the last Space Shuttle, was launched this morning after the first success 30 years ago.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿