2011年7月28日木曜日

Small trip to Shikoku




To make today something different from usual, I will come to Takamatsu Shikoku for Japanese noodle and to Hinase Ako for some Japanese pancake.
Details later:

Early bird as I was, 4:30 got out from bed and departed before 5 o'clock for Jumbo ferry at Kobe Kyobashi 5:40 to Takamatsu by way of Shodo Island wasting 1 hour than direct way to the destination.

Arriving at Waraya in Yashima at 11:50 for lunch with empty stomach because of no breakfast.
Decorating water wheel in front of the restaurant for noodle powder grinding.

Immediately after that I took the way to Ikegami Japanese Noodle Producer 10km far to the Southern direction passing through The Ritsurin Park.

After finishing lunch at different restaurant, I took Uno and Takamatsu Tie Line ferry again for 1 hour and went to Hinase Ako for snack taking at Michan that is famous on Kakioko(Japanes style Pancake with oyster).

14 hours trip enjoyed and I didn't meet any air-cooled Beetle nor the automobiles with the window open like I did.
However carefully I may drive on heatstroke, I fale into the symptom.
Finally came back home safe as I did, completely exhausted.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿