2011年7月2日土曜日

Pull ourselves together!

A new lessor was introduced through some bank in my neighborhood. Completely new story suddenly appeared just in front of me! Now I hope if my body could separate into two pieces?
Deeper consideration is required before making an important decision now, because I'm standing at the crossroads of choice.

Do I have enough brave to destroy the hospital and the laboratory that's in well profitable business.
So, second opinion is that the laboratory now in Osaka continues and a new one is built in Hyogo prefecture?

It's legally possible to have 2 laboratories, because there are 2 national certification licenses, mine and my son's.
Anyway there would be several twists and turns from now. Losing is not all fell into one.
Both of us must pull ourselves together!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿