2011年7月30日土曜日

Future & VW Beetle parts


How about moving near by working place all the functions those were played by my villa in the mountain? Though I must give up fresh air in the green leaves, the convenience would be dramatically increased!
The advantage is buying land space but selling it, so keeping the Villa may be possible, the negotiation with my partner proved the we afford with the latter choice.
I have a hunch that somehow my intention seems to work well?

Finding out the disadvantage on contact breaking system in VW 1302 Super Beetle, because it requires point gap adjustment procedure so often every 500km use to keep the ultimately good AD motor performance, too much no?
This inconvenient phenomena is mainly caused by the wear of cam follower tip made of plastic material. Imagine I the most suitable engineering plastic is polyacetal or Duracon so to speak Delrin by Dupont France, if we think over the prevention of wear.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿