2011年7月31日日曜日

Burn out myself & exhausted today

Trifle and tiny task as it was I got tired so much with taking time 6 hours, seat cover and seat pad replacements. When reassembling it some modification was performed on the seat back supporting springs, increasing the tension power intending supporting lateral spine enough.

According to my old experience on E-21 BMW 320 in European version, the driver's seat was so designed to support lateral spine enough. The designing of seat back on the model was suitable for me, resulting long touring was covered without fatigue for the back support.

Following the upper theory the back curvature was improved similar with E-21, successful!

Also 2mm thickness rubber sheet was applied between supporting spring and seat pad on both bottom and back surfaces for even weight pressure distributions.

I visited Maishima artificial island in Osaka Bay Hokkou for the Swap Meet Festival and I made Beetle friends there, promising to meet again at Takao park way VW meeting in October.
He had very nicely modified Beetle.


Small vise and anvil were obtained there at 1,000 yen, but some stick was found in the vise immediately after coming home it was repaired by precise adjusting by hand fine filing method. I'm good at this kind of repairing and adjusting.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿