2011年7月17日日曜日

Labor in hottest condition

The plus circuitry from the alternator in B-Vectra should be connected with the battery plus terminal independently, originally combined with several sensor signal wiring.
I imagine that the error code reports may be done by some residual ripple from the charging current caused by the 120A Bosch alternator.

I'm going to separate them and fix independently promptly today, including some repairing on wire clothing. Long term use under higher temperature causes hardening them like a hard engineering plastic material.
My Opel B-Vectra is above worth keeping because of good balance as an automobile though she has some disadvantage in the life of a durable goods.
I feel it better to keep B-Vectra as long as possible in my future life.
But I have no intention to repair air conditioning system in her, because I basically hate the driving under an air compressor activation consuming motor power except the fundamental purpose, to run.

Saying about air conditioning, B-Vectra, VW 1302 Super Beetle and BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model have lost the performance of air conditioning system.
Strange mechanical noise was discerned when the conditioning system switch had been on. Probably the lack of lubrication caused by only 12a cooler gas additional charge without oil may be the reason.
I checked and realized the malfunction on the compressor in BC7 yesterday, but I would not repair the system and the driving belt would be removed thoroughly today.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿