2011年7月7日木曜日

Contact point parts

Judging from the Web site information, there is some contact point module with some physical property for prevention for the wear on cam lifting point, the material is made of not bakelite resin but of polyacetal plastic.
Now my VW 1302 Super Beetle has a former parts and needs point gap adjustment with relatively short period of time to continue good motor performance.
The reason why the I am obliged to adjust it so often is due to the change of DUEL angle caused by the wear of the point lifter made of plastic that is vulnerable to wear.
I had imagined to replace the plastic into modern anti-wearing material, poliacetal plastic. I found the very parts as I wanted in the Web site yesterday.
I'll try to obtain the parts for my Super Beetle, replacing the mechanical contact point parts into point-less magnetic one is the another choice.

The circumstantial change would happen in a few days.
The new place suitable for my laboratory space has emerged few days ago, and my planning for moving laboratory to somewhere else is reorganized in several ways?
And my son want to continue training himself in another place?
Probably the decision would be done in some way in a week.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿