2011年7月10日日曜日

1st step today

Architectural constructors are coming for my new working place building from now.
The key to contraction would be the final estimation of the fee.
According to the opinion of my better half, more payment would be acceptable for some sophistication and reliability.

I feel that the cost would be 1/3 if the communications were established with some branch end company under good leadership and subsidiaries.
My experience for over 40 years in our field would make it possible to do that.
Biggest leading company can not always supply our demand with enough satisfactory, the reason I describe like this is due to my own experiences 23 years ago.

This time I'm going to use smallest company to finish my new laboratory.
Consequently, today would be the first meeting with the builders held in the field.
The necessity moves everything on earth.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿