2013年1月11日金曜日

Tonneau cover & NCP10



Tonneau cover coupling part in XH200 B-Vectra has been broken in pieces by my lough handling, but for this construction the secret privacy cover cannot be set in position, so this is an indispensable one. The screw holding portion was ripped away miserably and the engineering plastic part had to be ordered as a replacement part? Deeper consideration led me to some conclusion to apply a bit longer screw to re-obtain the fixation on the point. Finally I could repair tight there as before. Lesson taught me again, plastic construction should be handled gently with heartful cares.

Though I visited Netz TOYOTA dealer to check and define the reason for strange clicking noise from right side drive train, but in vain, the problem on NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz still remains. As a matter for doubtfully strange, the noise disappears if the right side wheel is re-set in position with 180 degree rotation, it's very strange why this kind of cheating phenomena happens, how come? I'm sure the origin of it comes from needle roller bearing in the driveshaft, but the engineer says might be different cause though he cannot define about it?




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿