2013年1月6日日曜日

Leitz Macro Elmarit-R 60/2,8

As I did imagine depending on my own memory 40 years ago, Leitz Macro Elmarit-R 60/2,8 lens plays superb performances in every requirement for close up shooting scenery to 1/2 like this picture, all the capability to reproduce three dimensional reality and texture on a two dimensional flat surface like on LCD just in front of me, sharpness, color, transition, migration of out-focusing, anterior and posterior blurriness tastes, all of them are beyond the challenge of any complaints. Though it cost me reasonably as a rarely MINT conditioned latest production model with engraved angle character letters outside, I am satisfied well with this marvelous and pretty Leitz lens, because this Macro Elmarit 60 would be used for a prime lens on EOS 7D Digital formatting image for the time being. What I say here is rather than exaggerated, this one takes an advantage to obtain different transparencies even if it is used on ordinary scenery, this is why I have payed on this old designed Leitz lens as much as 60,000 yen last year, I had not been in the condition of Paranoia at that time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿