2013年1月31日木曜日

Miserable person

I have just lost my good chance to obtain long waited new car for myself again, because my son decided to introduce a new X-Ray system into our business forcibly, yes, the prices of them are almost the same. Some external factor or trigger to change something is necessary for me, if the machinery works well with originally designed performance. It is true that digitization of image processing is worth inviting into our business in order to obtain good information for diagnosis in every situation. A long lasting equipment but based on old systems is difficult to be changed if it works well. The proposal done my son was a good opportunity for switching my old and entrenched concept. As a matter of fact, I have lost a good chance to replace my old car into new one, this phenomena has been repeated several times, yes, I'm a victim on earth. In addition to the matter, one of my keeping car would be forfeit by my another son, the most lovely one in the best condition after some desperate efforts for maintaining works by myself. I'm a miserable person, am I?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿