2013年1月3日木曜日

Phase One 645 Digital

I have been giving up to be produced medium Digital format camera by Mamiya and they must retire from camera division, but my dark anxiety has wiped away to know that PHASE ONE started at the end of last year with new medium format system as an OEM brand of Mamiya OP company. I'm so relieved to know about that, because I had been familiar with 645-1000S camera(2 in total as sub-camera for emergency) while past silver salt film period for more than 20 years. Leica Telyt and Carl Zeiss Planar lenses were mounted on the body at that time in stead of Mamiya Sekor.
Consequently, I'm interested in Mamiya 645 with Digital back now, in addition to Digital back, they are prepared for servicing several German Schneider lens shutter models, they look so tasty judging from my experiences on 4 inch by 5 inch format.
It is true that there are some competitors like Leica S2 and Asahi Pentax 645 Digital system, because of my own history, I'm inclining to Mamiya OP 645 Digital systems? But, I must ask to myself before proceed into it, are not Canon 7D(APS-C) and modified Minolta lenses enough for me, not for professional use but merely for my hobby like amateur use? Have I been making use of them ultimately enough already? The performances they have are pulled out sufficiently by my desperate efforts?
Then, I must turn a deaf ear to the questions and pretend as if I'm a dumb like a closed oyster.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿