2013年1月9日水曜日

The newer the better?

No matter what it might be, a man or a thing, there occurs some responsibility to nourish and to maintain good relationships between them, so I don't agree with the opinion that stopping the relationships if any inconvenience happens or easily purchasing new one returned. There are various people in their thought and feelings and are products, machinery and equipment with design intent contemplation by the designers promptly, so, I cannot through away any relationships with them so easily ignoring struggles and efforts those are invisible in most of the case. This kind of concept might depends on the attitude and living way of the mind's own? I'm often pointed out my eccentric way of thinking way on this point, insisting on an old thing extraordinary, I'm sometimes regarded crazy!?
I have tried to modify old Minolta MD and MC lenses designed while silver salt film period and succeeded in the experiments, the true intention is based on this my way of this principle.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿