2013年1月25日金曜日

Memorial STS

I saw a TV program about The last flight of Space shuttles, though the purpose of of missions were Space Transport System, immediately it made me remember of miserable horrible accidents, 2 of shuttles were lost while the missions, Challenger and Columbia, it goes without writing that there were no possibility to save the lives of the best flight crews. That should not happen in any reasons, indispensable people working at the forefront were killed in space and as a matter for regret, the reasons for the accidents were relatively trifles, mechanical errors. I couldn't stop to look at the hot tears when I come across with the recorded images of their good past days. Anyway, any accident should be avoided with all deepest considerations in any fields.

I have succeeded in reducing my body weight at 4,5kg by keeping the manner to take supper before 8 o'clock and no additional taking alcohol nor pinches of liquor. I feel free from any pain on knee joints. I have been carrying about in any movements with unnecessary adipose tissue. The number of the cause of mortality, obesity exceeds starvation.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿