2013年1月4日金曜日

Leitz Elmarit-R 135/2,8


Critical problem in the optical element is observed here in Leica Elmarit-R 135/2,8, looks miserable as it does if peeped into inside of the lens from anterior direction, the physical performance is not lost at all if used actually. This kind of ugly scenery makes us imagine any degradation of performance like dark shadow some a part or partial missing of the resolution, but actually not, completely nothing happens, just a beautiful and normal picture is obtained in any shooting conditions. Judging from a rumor of the world and the information from Web sites, exactly the same problem on Elmarit 135/2,8 happens everywhere in the world as some chronic disease on the specific production period.
Remembering the past, the reason for being at my hand now has the related origin, someone in the Leica shop had given it to me for fee of charge 10s years ago. But now I know that such kind of visual problem is like nothing for me, I'll continue this sorry item from now as my good partner, though it's considerably heavier with 730gr weight than it looks, as this Elmarit-R 135 lens has fascinating and enchanting charm in resolution capability, so the weight that is almost as twice as MC ROKKOR cannot be the reason to be put away at home, let's take it out in every shooting opportunity, it's a per talk to a lazy person, to myself. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿