2013年1月18日金曜日

Minolta TELE ROKKOR-QF 200/3,5


I played with bidding on Minolta MC TELE ROKKOR-QF 200/3,5 in YaHoo Auction at the price of 300 yen, then I got the winning with no price increases. But, it was thrown away because of old designing and heavier weight reading to some measuring on mounting reinforcement because of bayonet distortion. As for my surprise, an ancient designed lens same as I have produced in 1960 is praised utmost in some Web site written by some professional engineer, judging from the phraseology, terminology and sentence so I believe in. I have determined to modify this ROKKOR -QF 200/3,5 adopting on to Canon EOS Digital mount with desperate efforts, of course I know that the conventional manner I have been doing utilizing EOS body cap plastic parts would not play a part of stiff and stable fixation against 790 gr lens weight because of physical property of deformable engineering plastic material, so a solid chrome plated brass metallic material should be applied there as a connective bayonet nails. Yes, I have a piece of that part from the third party junk zoom lens, I'm going to connect the part on the original MC bayonet portion with epoxy glue without any hesitation, 2 mm forward positioning by this arrangement part thickness 1,5mm and fundamental flange-back mutual discrepancy 0,5mm would be compensated by internal helicoid adjusting mechanism for infinity focusing as usual.


  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿