2012年7月7日土曜日

Works

I had received the information from my graduate University asking me to supervise some book prior to the launching. Starting point in the state as it is, I would like to help my friend in the department.
This kind of work remind me of my good days specialized in some department as a researcher.
As mentioned before, arranged MD Rokkor 50/3,5 Macro lens to adopt on Canon EOS Digital body would play a great part of works from now, several transparencies have to be prepared for the purposes.
I'll busy occupied by this work till the end of this month.

As I have ordered strut upper mount in addition to front hub bearings, replacement of the parts would be performed at the same time when frontal axle would be disassembled. As the picture shows, the rubber parts is distorted causing upper terminal point displacement, some critical error must be invited in geometric construction in combination with wheel alignment. Over ten years of depressed stress by body weight and driver's one also, permanent distortions on strut upper mount is observed especially on the right side. According to my experiences, important parts here affect not only on steering response but also on compliance leading to good ride. This is why the strut upper mount parts were ordered together with hub bearings.

I had some warning information last night by our accountant that too much works would oblige me to be anxious about tax measures. Strange tax system in our country makes me bother unnecessary anxiety.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿