2012年7月21日土曜日

Repair status





It took me all day long to maintain only one working chair #4, replacing diaphragm water pressure control valve, solenoid valve cleaning and vase connecting flange cleaning. Over 20 years of use caused clogged phenomena everywhere in the construction. Today, another 3 machinery would be serviced with the same manners.

Continuous lighting ON of charging warning lamp soon after starting in VW 1302 Super Beetle made me anxious for a moment, but the same experience last year reassured me enough. Some oxide film on the blushes and commutator caused conduction failure for more than 1 week unused period, so a few meter driving recovered conduction and the lamp put off safe, no problem in DC generator could not be happened. This vehicle, fully controllable, serviceable and repairable by myself would last me till I go in future.

Jet lag caused by traveling to Hawaii has caused me about 1 hour earlier error of my own body clock even 48 hours later.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿