2012年7月25日水曜日

Change

The request to supervise a newly publishing specialized book woke me up some part of my brain and also reminded me of my good days over 25 years ago as a researcher in the department of Prothodontics.
Just correcting sentence and wording is relatively a easy task for me, but putting adequate pictures on them is not so much, because I have to look for and seek around them checking my analogue archive vault in my villa. Coming Thursday would be spent for this purpose at any rate. I have realized that this kind of unusual task makes my daily life different somewhat.

Also transparencies stored have to be changed into digital datum by myself using special device, Nikon Slide Copier system, modifying bayonet mount from Nikon F to Canon Eos. I wanna utilize Minolta MD Macro Rokkor 50/3,5 for this purpose if possible, complicated modifying procedure must be waiting for me. In my expect, the method to obtain some digital datum from transparencies, the direct photography must exceed in the picture quality to using film scanner? Comparison of the two methods on LCD would prove the truth.

The Auto-rotation emergency landing technology for rotating wing plane by Ospray is discussed these days among medias.
Only the discussing on the desk by the person who does not know what it is. The technique is only for the expert of single rotating wing plane pilot tried on only one chance when the landing space is obtained supported by luck.
Then, how about Ospray with two rotors at the fixed wing tips, no effort is required to imagine a miserable result, however beautiful words and sentences were invited to decorate the truth.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿