2012年7月4日水曜日

Figurines



Figurines from my intimate friend has destroyed by mistake few days ago, one of my favorite one, so it must be repaired as soon as possible, I'll do that today. With it's sophisticated and beautiful shape attractive so much if recovered original style, it's Italian designing.
To tell the truth, I'm keeping another one for over ten years in my laboratory room as a room decorative goods, but I do not have any permission to keep as my own, just he does not come to pick up. Seeking my own interests, this Cutty Sark does not have any better place than it is now. It is matched here and becomes very well if it is situated here like now. I don't deny that a part of my life is consisted depending on my own selfish understanding. I'll return this marvelous decoration to the owner any time he declares.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿