2012年7月22日日曜日

Water hose & valve





Partial swelling on rubber material obliged me to replace all the tube connection, otherwise water piling would occur in very near future while working on the job. Over 20 years use of this kind of machinery often invites chronic fixation by rust and foreign matter and the phenomenon cannot be avoidable more or less for any moving machinery. So, periodical checking and continuous maintenance are essential if comfortable working circumstance is desired by the users. Actually, the engineer trained for the purpose is prepared by the manufacturer, just visiting fee is fixed as a basic price.
As I had determined that all machinery that I have should be maintained by my own efforts and sweats, almost of my off time is fully occupied by maintenance work in addition that my allowance is used for the repair parts purchasing price. So, I'm always busy for making plan for countermeasures.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿