2012年7月10日火曜日

Laziness

How shall I treat a dull fish asking me some unnecessary expenses in exchange of his coming back to OSAKA and working together with me? Shameless his demand so much as it is, there is some person to accept unreasonable and illogical requests by my son? The reason why I reject them is not based on the financial problem but on a common sense of the origin of society. How shall I teach him, who has a tendency to turn a deaf ear to me?
Any machinery reduces it's value once it was sold considerably, especially an automobile does a half price if it is registered with plate legally. So, second handed machinery is the cheapest way to start his business, in addition, he can get it for free of charge as a father's second handed one! All of the machinery have been well maintained with periodical servicing with genuine parts. He has enough capability to deal with any failures on the machinery by his own skill.
What will happen if we give the Rolls-Royce to a layman young driver licensed not so long after acquisition?
As for my opinion, too much financial support based on selfish and unreasonable desire would make him spoiled now, though some person says he will go inconvenient direction if he left alone without parent's warm assistance.
He should start or he can start in this condition as it is now and he can do anything he will want after obtaining enough confidence to expect more profit on track. Am I wrong?
Future bank borrowing should be done by his own liabilities, no?
This fact of the debt would keep him a distance from his habitual laziness?    

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿