2012年7月26日木曜日

R-M adapter



At last I obtained Leica R-Leica M adapter last night at Yodobashi Camera situated in Umeda OSAKA costing 13,000 yen. Of course I know it's stupid to pay a plenty of money only for trifle adapter, but I regarded it worth paying this time.
Expensive wide angle lens, Leitz Super Elmar-R 15/3,5 has been at my hand by chance for a long time period of time without contributing to my work because of too much wider angle and it designing heavy weight in spite of expensive price, 850,000 yen.
Thank to this R-M adapter, I can make any pictures as originally designed Leica-R lenses on 36 by 24 full size digita format. But, some problem occurs on focusing procedure in case of tele-photo lenses like Apo-Summicron 180/2 and Apo-Telyt 280/2,8, because I don't have the way to certain the condition of focusing, the most important step for any photography!
At first I intended to produce focusing adapter only for the purpose with focusing mat that is almost the same as that equipped in any SLR camera body, it did not take time for me to come to an approval for conclusion of this problem.
Canon EOS Kiss Analogue body has been thrown away for a long time without any mechanical failures, yes, I should make use of this toy like tiny camera body only for the focusing purpose! Of course I know that several ceremonies like procedure would  be waiting before obtaining a transparency, body exchanging steps before triggering the shutter of Leica M9 for the final step, I had been doing that when I was in work on 4 by 5 inches large format professional camera. Remember here that no laziness is allowed if the excellent transparency is desired, this principle would not be changed even in Digital age period of time. Just only purchasing new Canon 5D Mark3 would solve all the problem above, but with the payment of 350,000 yen more?

As for being asked to write something for new book publishing by my fried, it has finished last night and the residual task is only seeking and finding out some transparencies once used for my old posting, though the copyright of them is another publishing company, recent digital image processing and the long interval since publishing over tens years ago, any dispute over the copyright would not occur in future? It fully depends on the skill of new publisher this time, do that well, please!         

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿