2012年7月5日木曜日

Wallowing

Spams obliged me to desert several accounts in mailing, because tremendous number of mischievous garbage e-mails are thrown into min every morning. Low-grade people with no dignity bothering another people who has nothing to do with them, everywhere in the world exists! No wasting time to be partner with them I have. I have much to be done before I go, little time is left for me! I have no room to have meaningless connections with others, I'm so busy only for my own works that should be done before I go.

I happened to coming across with a specific blog probably written by some researcher that I know in Biochemical field, he wrote back to me in the web site as a firs transaction, I'm pretending like quite a stranger for him, let's see what he answers from now?

As for my son, he is in a sea of Self-Desire & Goods as usual smiling on catalogs, probably his brain must be in special dreamy paradise being immersed and soaked. When do you wake up!?
Remembering my passed, I have been digesting many works to help relative companies with our field effectively. Selling dream might be nothing but a business like some cosmetic materials for women?
How to deceive, it's a homework!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿