2012年7月27日金曜日

My treasure

Not a few camera devices have prepared for survive myself as a amateur photographer as before. Especially, the preparation of Digital and original Leica image area 36 by 24  with Leica M9 accelerated my will on earth.
I have found out many Leitz lenses in my camera jank box, Telyt 280/4, Telyt 200/4, Elmar 135/3,5, Hektor 135/4, Hektor 125/2,5 etc. So, I can enjoy in any way with these marvelous treasure.
Of course these equipment had been obtained by some friendly considerations by the representative of former Leitz dealer in OSAKA Shinsaibashi "Sun S" Leica shop, Miss, Yoshiko Hirano who had been called as Leica in OSAKA. She sold only Leica with no other bland, she did it with success, this is why she was called as the name.
I'm looking forward to doing it in future.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿