2012年7月13日金曜日

Unpleasants

Critical damage was found in NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz, side bearings supporting differential gear in the trans-axle, the motor and the trans-axle must be removed together if bearing replacement was desired requiring considerable expense. The mechanical element like supporting bearing that is located deep within the machinery needs desperate efforts to be replace. I do feel the time is come to be deserted now, though it's is too good to throw away.

Writing about the damage, BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model has also a critical problem not to be ignored, Multi Plate Transfer to rear axle. The oil pressure controlled valve doesn't work well with some sense of tension. In order to repair this unpleasant phenomena causing mechanical failure, removing propeller shaft and rear partial transfer case disassembling procedure must be done, relatively heavy task for me.
Do I desert this together, because I make it a rule to throw away an automobile if the motor or the trans-axle might be destroyed.

I must show my own policy to my son by reducing the number of automobile that I'm keeping, so obliged by some person, 4 automobile for one driver is nothing but illogical, because single driver can do that only one. I'm allowed to do 2 at the most. Suppose, my situation now is just like that of limited military force before the WW2 in League of Nations.

All the broadcasting this morning does on "Tease and Suicide", actually a Mafia Society in the kiddy junior high school. The criminal student has ran away to another school and his family did the same.
The perpetrator kid would not be punished according to Penal Code because of younger age. Unstable social situation and dishonest politics might reflect this kind of affair?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿