2012年8月31日金曜日

Results

Computer management system introduced to us proved how perfunctory response has been done to us by employed chief accounting, he will be expired today. Long lasted relation has resulted in hefty losses by him. He must compensate that, possible? Any emotional compromise cannot be allowed because the Arabic number shows the truth and the fact. I have realized again that any professionals cannot be relied upon blindly. I myself must watch to find out any errors and deceptions all the time, because nobody is reliable, sometimes am I not?
The time is come to stop ignoring some important matters to be processed pretending that I don't know. Pay attentions to details responding anything that have something to do with myself. I have been realizing the same tendency for these ten years advocate in automobile maintenance by myself. Shall I do all the thing around me by myself if I desire to satisfy myself with contentment?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿