2012年8月26日日曜日

Creed

Proposing some exchange conditions in the field of constructive dialogue is not only correct but very impolite attitude on earth. Basically, I don't prefer this kind of negotiations, so, I do avoid to have communication with such kind of group nor an individual. Though I accept any commissions by others with pleasure, I myself do the same to the others very seldom, in case of emergency, I never neglect to compensate by any way, most of the time that is done by money. No loan is my way.
Reasoning out the exchange condition makes me feel so bad, leading to loosening the friendships. I'll avoid further communications with the person. Because such reasoning put off shows the fact that the other end makes little of me. I do not find out such kind of person as to do that among my friend. This is my way that never changes.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿