2012年8月21日火曜日

Condemned?

I'm keeping 4 automobiles for myself and this fact is the reason for having been accused by outsiders. It is true because I cannot drive them together at the same time, I have too much as an individual. As for my perception, all of them are just items for being studied by myself, instead I am not proud of the number of my cars. Thanks to the experiments, observations and actual datum collection for these 10 years, I was nourished enough to have good technologies, know-hows and back grounds in mechanical industrial field as to come to a stage to making up my mind that all of machinery and equipment should be maintained by myself removing intentional "Breaking Timer" promptly. As we know, machinery and equipment for ordinal customer are so made to be broken after adequate use and are replaced into new products, this is better economic origins of industrial distribution. It's just interesting just against that, don't you think? Basically, I have nothing to be condemned, because my family is fully supported financially without any problem by me. Just I'm going my way that might be distorted a little considering another one's perceptions?

Long used lead car battery 75D23L in BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model showed 12,4V when circuitry is opened meaning the amount of storage 25% of full capacitance, so additional charging was tried at 16,5V/2A, but the voltage came to 15,5V after connecting the charger. The result proved that reduction of capacitance with poor performance. As mentioned before, a car battery is not used only for starter activation but it plays great part of combustion performance of the motor at all, I have determined to replace it into spared one.
Of course some better performance was observed as usual. 4 years period of a lead car battery use might be a sign for replacing that? 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿