2012年8月12日日曜日

i-Pad

Just I have returned home safe from Kyoto for Graving of Bon, starting early in the morning 6 o'clock it took me about 6 hours to visit 4 temples. A technical engineer as my relative in Uji, he had already obtained a new i-Mac system that is as same as my son's which was bought in Hawaii for a souvenir last time. I myself has little curiosity on such a convenient recent device as i-Pad. I have no anxiety to loose train named "Epidemic", I'm afraid of being used by this kind of electric device than controlling them.

The wheel alignment of SXE10 TOYOTA Altezza has been established with satisfactory, but I feel some dissatisfaction on steering centric stability counting the drive train F/R. The complete checking of constructive geometry and wheel alignment would be performed before long.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿