2012年8月20日月曜日

BC7 in disease



The test driving of BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi this morning proved the critical dysfunction on rear transfer construction, Burn-in of multi transfer plate, so driving like this might invite the complete fracture there. Anyway, disassembling of rear case and MPT parts replacement are indispensable procedure to be done if I continue BC7. As the mother body of automatic transfer has no problem, no clutch slipping nor strange transmission timing is observed, I am able to regard that it is a worthy work for 150,000km used BC7. Because BC7 was produced in US ISUZU and SUBARU Automotive Indiana, some conflicting might be invited if I order the parts following after the trans-axle code number, this number doesn't exist in domestic reference code book. I hope good transaction on my request by SUBARU Customer Consultation Room in Tokyo. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿