2021年11月3日水曜日

Velbon Quick Release system


I have the bitter experience to have fall down on the wooden ground my Digital Camera twice. It is my mistake at all, but because of very trifle reason, just camera strap caught with something. Strap that prevents falling down made me fall it down indirectly.On the other hand, I have no experience of the accidental scenery because the strap had not been equipped with camera body for my half a century period of time. Then some prevailing common sense is not always possible on me that the strap is indispensable for ordinary active use.

So I made it a rule to carry my camera in shoulder box without connecting any strap including one tightening on tripod screw hole.Probably some tension in danger without safety strap must prevents accident, no falling down scenery was experienced since that.As an inevitable disadvantage without a strap, one hand is always occupied by the equipment, the possibility to get injured hard when slip and fall in the mountain. It is a huge problem standing in front of myself, it has been in my heart always like a small fish bone hanging on throat.

Two types of Velbon Magnesium One Touch Lock & Release system were invited the other day, Panhead PHD-52QN and PHD-62Q with QB-62 type square shape connecting construction. Their physical performance satisfied my requirement for Full flame Digital Camera use.And I knew the One Touch L&R plate device is available, it will make ordinary conventional panheads can have the potential as R&R head.

More over, setting it on the hip belt makes it possible to carry camera with lens in hands free condition. The camera bottom Adapter is acceptable also on the tripod panhead.Consequently, the measures I did on Digital Camera will solve critically long lasted problems thoroughly. The result would be reported soon.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿