2021年11月6日土曜日

SLIK Master EV-3



Some of the articles I did were lost by trifle mistake by myself before long. It might be possible to find it out if I try to go back in history, very troublesome at all. Early bird this morning did not wake up enough. However I might try not to mistake, an accidental affair happens.

Beautiful green colored SLIK Master EV-3 was obtained from Yahoo Auction at 300 yen the other day and the arrived item was awfully fine like new as I imagined in the pic information, no-dirty neck band in red color showed everything.

Feeling some astringency in every moving parts because it had not been used and also required maintenance including applying rublicant. Though I have the same one from my younghood, both of Master EV-3 models would go with me.

Remembering my past experience of outdoor shooting, Master EV-3 has the most willing opportunity to walking around in the mountain. Stoutness, tightness, reliability and handling feeling are acceptable for me. Only one tripod is available, so I was sentenced, I will take SLIK Master EV-3 without hesitation.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿