2021年11月25日木曜日

Do my best?


 "Do one's best!" is often observed in the world, but it is not so easy task to perform actually. No regretting will occur if the effort was done utmost however result might come after the affair. The planning of shooting today is Kyoto Keage region, of course I'll do my best because there are much shooting objects in this best Autumn season. Any hesitation to go out will invite lose of opportunity to shoot with the best shutter chances. Let's go out whenever I was called wherever the location might be. I will be supplied any chances if get out of the house. Step is heavy and sticky before out, but once outside I can behave freely as usual.

The lens for the most suitable today will be RMC  Tokina 35~70/f3.5~4.5-2nd version, the edge distortion was minimum when compared with Minolta MD 35~70 and Tokina 35~70-1st version, resolution and sharpness are so good as to satisfy my desire including color balance. 

The ill-function of right toe lasting for two months causes dull pain a bit, it will not prevent me from going out today, the method of radical treatment must be thought over soon, local application to antibiotics paste is just a templarly measure at all. Skin treatment by the medical professional would be invited sooner or later.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿