2021年11月9日火曜日

Deadlocking in future

Though it was raining early in the morning now it almost stops so I can go out without umbrella. 10 pieces of my work would be evaluated and corrected by a professional photographer periodically following the priorly decided schedule. She will stop the class for the time being because of another business. In order to keep my own motivation and hope for live I'll seek and find out the opportunity for future shooting. Coming Saturday is occupied by shooting class at Nara held by SONY α-Academy, a famous retired engineer and photographer will guide us so kindly.

I feel some lack of body liquid circulation, blood, lymph and extracellular fluid probably because of less exercise and hardening of connective tissue including muscle spindles. YouTube program by physical therapist is very helpful and effective to recover myself. 

The threaten to be pulled back to my old business again is creeping up to me, the worker belongs to us is going to leave due to physical problem, and I'll be applied instead of him to compensate the labor shortage. It's very difficult to seek and to invite the alternative. It will be the end of this year or at the latest coming March next year. Just I'm afraid of the D-day!


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿