2021年11月8日月曜日

Superb Tokina SZ-X 60~300mm/f4~5.6


 Norse wind sets approaching landing way just above my house, so jet sound repeated every ten minutes makes me not frustrating but has an impact. With perception on this point living around the airport I founded my house, so no complaint at all.

It was a luckiest affair that I bid Tokina SZ-X 60~300/f4~5.6 zoom lens from Yahoo Auction, and I found out it in NIB condition without any defect. The performance especially the countermeasure for edge distortion is excellent.

The balance between sharpness and resolution is so good as to satisfy myself so no idea to bring about fixed focus lenses with me. This wide focus length covering zoom lens can play well with no inferiority if compared with them.

It's a wonderful matter that this lens overcomes the difficulty of close-up situation employing pseudo macro mechanism as almost of prevailing zoom has the same. With all 300 mm focal length, it is designed very compact smaller than conventional 200 mm telephoto lens.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿