2021年9月6日月曜日

Studying day today

Because there is room in the thinking circuitry in my brain, I determined to step into Picture Profile adjustment that was embedded SONY A7-Ⅲ once I used. As a matter of regret, I have realized that no programming source for Picture Profile is not found out at all, it is fundamentally different from Picture Effect. Deeper investigation and studying will prove the reason of elimination of PP. Air temp. is around 25 degree at Centigrade and long waited refreshing morning it is today, just suitable for both playing and studying. Calm and fresh air makes me escape from disastrous condition with "State of Emergency". Old German Architect George De Lalande is the item today to be investigated. He designed Kobe-Kazamidori house while Meiji period and it is maintained well keeping its original condition, the history has much to be told, also the name plate in front of the gate, "Rhanania" must be told about the reason. I am going to spend today all day long only for the study.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿