2021年9月22日水曜日

My life style may change?

It is very disappointing that I cannot go for studying to Kobe against my will today, working at the place instead of some one is the reason. The annoying person is suffered from "Sudden Deafness" with dizziness. As we know, it might be difficult to overcome because the cause is not so clear to be treated. Consequently, it might be difficult for him to return to work at the same place. Or he would give up to continue leading to resigning. Then, I might be obliged to work again for the time being until some compensation would be performed. My living environment is fluid at all. My life style of living freely without being bound by anyone may end in 3 years and 8 months? Remembering a proverb, "There is nothing in the world that does not change.".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿