2021年9月8日水曜日

Art Nouveau in Kobe

I visited Sannomiya Kobe yesterday to Karimo by way of Bay line subway from Flower Clock St. I had experiences to visit Kobe but I was a quite a stranger on the Wangan line at all. I walked to New Nagata JR St. on the way back, I found out the Wankan line St. at the same place also. Consequently, I walked one station distance visiting the aimed place. Wherever it might be, unknown places make me feel fresh as usual. As I did have residual time after that, I decided to go Japan Art Forum at Nakafuto, I took JR line from New Nagata to Sannomiya for the sake of walking distance convenience, Port Liner is the next line to the place. Art Nouveau Lithograph exhibition by Alfons Maria Mucha was the purpose there, unexpectedly Permanent exhibition at the same floor was worth visiting so many art including sculptures were scattered, the ticket price was 500 yen for an adult. Generally, Kobe never disappoints me anytime I visit because of exotic atmosphere reinforced by long lasting extraordinary history since Meiji period that was strongly influenced by foreign cultures. Foreign trading city Kobe has different history from Yokohama, not a few foreign dealers immigrated from here to Kobe.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿