2021年9月9日木曜日

Shooting equipment

The presidential election is the topic these days, brain battles are prevailing to blame the candidates by impression manipulation, some people are shouting poor Yaji, I would like to expect the possibility of a female Prime Minister who is an excellent Doer. As is often said from ancient time, long lasting stagnant water need to be cleaned into pure transparency. No matter how it is done intentionally or not, inversion Reverse capsizing might be desired. The former Democratic Party proved that sufficient human power that can support new policy is the first, don't fail this time please! Tomorrow evening, a professional cameraman is going to hold a meeting of showing how to shoot in the period of Corona Disaster. The way of shooting, thinking and catching the object because he feels and felt something from the objects. I'm going to participate in it to wake myself up from the different standing point of view. Thinking over the equipment I am keeping, they all surpasses my capability, so, equipment have nothing to do with the result of my working, then just endeavor myself to improve endlessly. Professional photographer Mr. Seiichi Nomura says, don't shoot at landum but do when you feel something. Good lesson by experienced expert!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿