2010年9月11日土曜日

Way of expressions

To tell the truth writing English is the most unfavorite attitude for me, taking time and needed sweating works. Recently I realized why writing in English is so troublesome for me, in spite of long educational intervals as long as 11 years in school. First of all the necessity to use English, so far as we are in Japan and without any foreign friend, no need to use it. The manners and customs to use and importance is this, to think anything in English.
As for me it was not possible to express myself in English enough until I consider everything in English on earth.

Today's lesson is to endure in some severe but trifle situation without any marked response.This kind of training is very important to be a dealer in some field. No fighting, no quarreling and no sharp corners are the way for a dealer, difficult so much for a younger person.

Finding out the topic,"Palestinian mortar targets Israeli kindergarten", in Israel Today web information, at last their final stage is come, really so I think.

In the afternoon today EP82 TOYOTA Starlet was the target.
3mm error on 2300mm wheel base had been causing unexplainable right side running tendency for long period of time. Today I wiped the problem out completely. The adjusted thrust angle was minus 4,490 minutes(angle value).

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿