2010年9月19日日曜日

Critical problem

Occasional sudden motor stop is the problem for XH200 Opel Vectra, solving the critical ploblem I'll make great efforts from now today.

The thrust angle of XH200 Opel Vectra was checked because of the necessity following after the replacement of frontal shock absorbers. Scaling with special device disappointed me, for no error was to be found out on the datum obtained scaling on hub points on both sides.
Today I regard that the wheel alignments and geometry were established and the servicing on Vectra would continue putting on emphasis mainly on periodical replacement parts.

I happened to drop in the FLAT-4 professional shop in Takarazuka this afternoon. The manager informed me various secrets without any hesitations, I felt some enthusiasms in his explanations, any periodical replacement parts are available in few days even now, but any luxurious requirements are not freely acceptable.
Now I'm not a little attracted self-attentions on YaHoo auction exhibition, Type-1 only 30,000km with strut front suspention and not lack and pinion but ball-recirculating steering gear box on flat frontal screen at 280,000 yen.
In order to proceed to next step being an applicant on the auction, my lovely ones,4 in total must be reduced in number, how shall I do?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿