2010年9月2日木曜日

Smoking effects


Refraining from smoking has made it clear that a temporary anesthetic effect by toxic components dampened my intuition. So self five senses including sixth one are influenced by smoking attitude to dull and lazy direction. Remembering me of the study that Sympathetic and Parasympathetic balance is closely related with the secretion of insulin and adrenalin.

Waiting am I for some typhoons to come near our country desiring the destruction of atmospheric balancing, weakening of Pacific Ocean high atmospheric pressure and inviting Continental one instead.

However patiently I may wait for much more cooler climate, I decided to go ahead even in this hottest temperature, 36 degree outside.
Frontal shock absorbers were replaced on XH200 Opel Vectra after 150,000km use. I regret the task today should be performed at the same time when strut upper mounts had been replaced last month. Though the impressions should be noted after some adequate wheel alignment, I dare say that she has become better into more coupled.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿