2022年2月7日月曜日

Trifle but interseting


As a result of trial and error, the junk speaker that I was passionate about has become such a strange appearance. The use of stacked styrene cup waste has brought good results besides. It seems as if the sound is alive inside.

It was very difficult for me to reproduce the tone of "Ikuko Kawai", a famous Stradivarius solo player, one of the most admirable player for me. Her intention, of course, is to perform "Passion and Melancholy"! After various trials, I found that the sound can be freely changed depending on the arrangement of Resonance Plates and can be changed in any way depending on the resonance vibration part, even if it is not an expensive famous speaker that historically has a good reputation. Basically, it is a circuit with good bare characteristics, uses Tubes with good omission, does not apply negative feedback, and is based on producing sound straight and forward. The electrical parts such as tone control and amplifier are also important, but it was suggested that the speaker, which is the exit of the final sound, is more important.

It is undeniable that it is impossible for itself and others to reproduce the tone that the instrument originally plays by vibrating some plate electrically and magnetically, but I'm interested in getting closer.

I do not know that it will definitely improve unless I try everything, but by accumulating the process and results of trying it by myself, trials will remain as data and become a fortune. The accumulation of this data makes me a joy to live even if it is boring. May today be a better day than yesterday.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿