2022年2月2日水曜日

May be a difficult task for me


 Recent Corona uproar remind me of my student study half a century ago, and I realized myself to be left ignorant both in Virology and Immunology at all, because incredibly remarkable progress and development had been established in the department respectively. Though I recognize some of the terminologies scattered in the articles, most of the way of researches are unknown to me. It is a very difficult task for me to dig into the specialized field that has a very little relations with my field, Biochemistry, especially for a retired geriatric. But, more than 70% of my cortex is left used, I should make use of the residual before I go to heaven. Though it might be an easier way to live my residual span of life without more experience to strive more, I am willing to endeavor a bit.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿